Why notarize inspection reports on the blockchain?
- Create an armored process for managing your inspection reports
- Strengthen your company’s reputation and credibility with customers
- Give your customers greater assurance that they can verify the validity of the documents received in real time
- Reduce business risks in the event of disputes and objections to issued documents
What is Blockchain?
The Blockchain is a technology that enables the maintenance of a shared, public and decentralized register, structured as a computer network of nodes, in which information can be entered and which, once recorded, cannot be changed or deleted.
These characteristics, while not guaranteeing the truthfulness of the information reported, make it a complementary tool to certification, and a valuable support for an inspection body.
The functioning of blockchain technology can be summarized in six points:
- Robustness of the register
Notarization of inspection reports with InspectionSite
- Compilation and issuance of the inspection report
- Notarization of the report in Algorand Blockchain by clicking directly on the web portal
- Generation of a unique transaction identifier that makes the document immutable
- The customer can use the QR code generated by the system at any time to reach the page for checking the veracity of a report received
By demonstrating the origin, integrity and security of the information recorded, the Blockchain allows companies to enhance reporting and make their processes more transparent, to the benefit of greater assurance for its customer.
The data of the data controller – Orangedev S.r.l. – are the following: C.F. and VAT number 06689280482, registered office in Via Panciatichi 40 – 50127 Florence, Tel: (+39) 095 483682, E-mail: email@example.com, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact the data protection officer, designated by the owner pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR, by writing to your attention at the headquarters of the owner, or by e-mail to the address: email@example.com.