Information on Cookie-Privacy
In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and subsequent amendments) and European (European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR ), this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe the rights of users.
Therefore, pursuant to article 13 of the REG. EU 2016/679, we therefore invite you to take note of the following information.
Identification details of the holder
The data controller is Orangedev S.r.l. in the person of its legal representative, with registered office located in Florence, via Panciatichi 40, C.F. and VAT number 06689280482
What data is collected
When you use our services, you agree that our company collects some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it. We only deal with one type of data:
- data provided by the user (in this statement, also referred to as the interested party)
These are the data we ask you:
- Name and surname
- Email address
How the data collected is used – the purposes
We use your data to guarantee access to our services and their delivery, including:
- contact form registration
- subscription to our newsletter
These treatments are necessary to correctly provide the services of Orangedev S.r.l. to users who join.
Revocation and cancellation
To export your personal data (takeout) or request its cancellation, you can send a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you registered with. We remind you that you can contact the Data Controller at any time and send any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy by writing to email@example.com with reference to the c.a. of the Data Protection Officer.
When contacting us, the interested party must make sure to include his name, email / postal address and / or telephone number / s to be sure that his request can be handled correctly.
Exercise of your rights
Any natural person using our service can:
- obtain from the Data Controller, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and the information referred to in the article 15 of the GDPR;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing in the event that one of the conditions set out in article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation by law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed;
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collecting and processing personal data for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Each interested party also has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to transmit them to another Data Controller without impediments;
- lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data in Italy;
- We remind you that for any question or request relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy, you can write to the dedicated address firstname.lastname@example.org;
Data retention times and methods
The retention of personal data will take place in electronic/IT form and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated above, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, where they are stored before being transmitted again to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies (and/or similar technologies such as SDK technologies for the mobile world) can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on your device or have a variable duration; in fact, they can be canceled by closing the browser or have a duration limited to a single session (session cookies). Cookies can be installed by Orangedev S.r.l. (first-party cookies) or from other websites (third-party cookies).
First-party and third-party cookies
The cookies installed by Orangedev s.r.l. they are technical cookies: that is, they are used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation on our site. These cookies are essential to ensure proper functioning of the site.
On the Orangedev site there are also third-party cookies for analytical purposes: to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g. number of visitors, pages visited, …). These cookies are used to analyze traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
Third parties: Google Analytics, Google.com, cookiebot.com, manage.cookiebot.com, support.cookiebot.com
For further information on Cookiebot cookies, consult the page www.cookiebot.com/it/about/
How to disable cookies
Cookies can be completely deactivated from the browser using the appropriate function provided in most navigation programs. However, please note that the total or partial disabling of the so-called cookies technicians can compromise the use of the site’s features. In any case, if the interested party does not wish to receive any type of cookie on his computer, either from this site or from others, he can raise the level of privacy protection by changing the security settings of his browser:
Law and jurisdiction
The interpretation and execution of these conditions are governed by Italian law. The Court of Florence will have exclusive jurisdiction over any controversy related to these conditions. The Data Controller reserves the right to obtain urgent measures from any Court, even abroad, in order to protect its interests and enforce its rights.